Terms and conditions
These rules may change from time to time, so please read these rules carefully before entering the product in the intermarket. The terms and conditions have been established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. The Internet shop is based on the following laws and regulations:
• Cabinet Regulation No. 178, Procedures for Indicating the Prices of Goods and Services, which determines the procedures for indicating the prices of goods and services in order to inform the consumer in a comprehensive manner when offering goods or services,
• Copyright law,
• Council Directive 91/250/EEC on the legal protection of computer programs,
• Council Directive 93/98/EEC on the harmonisation of the term of protection of copyright and the term of certain related rights;
• Directive 96/9/EEC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the legal protection of databases;
• Directive 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the harmonisation of certain aspects of copyright and related rights in the information society;
• The Law on the Protection of the Data of Natural Persons,
• the Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data,
• Freedom of Information Act,
• Advertising Law,
• Information Society Services Act,
• Gambling and Trails Act,
• Consumer Rights Protection Law.
SIA LINNEJA is not responsible for any non-execution or extension of any of our obligations if this was caused by events outside our control.
Prices and Charges
All prices are per item in our internetwork shop and include all shares, special offers and VAT 21% but do not include delivery service costs. Once you have chosen the type of delivery service from the available options, the delivery service charge will be added to the total order amount.
Prices may change at any time, but the changes won't affect those orders that have already been approved by us. The order cannot be processed until it is paid in full.
Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right of withdrawal and return the item within 14 calendar days from the time you have obtained the item in possession, without mentioning the reason for the return.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform SIA LINNEJA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org about the decision to withdraw from the purchase with a clear statement. In order to ensure that the term of the right of withdrawal is respected, it is sufficient that you send your notification of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal will end after 14 days, starting from the date on which you have obtained or obtained the goods in possession of a third party other than the carrier and which you have indicated. In order to avoid confusion, make sure at the time of arrival that the goods are fully in line with those ordered: manufacturer, model, colour, size and other essential parameters.
If you opt out of this agreement, SIA LINNEJA will repay all payments received from you under a particular distance contract, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs resulting from the choice of the type of delivery, which is not the cheapest type of standard delivery that we offer), no later than 14 days from the date that LINDZA was informed. your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We have the right to suspend the refund until the consumer has received the goods sent, returned.
By exercising your right of withdrawal, you will have to bear the direct costs of the return of the product, except when LINJAS has agreed to cover these costs.
Remember when sending the item You must ensure that it is packaged in such a way that the goods cannot be damaged when transported. In order to avoid misjudgments, we must return the goods to cover them, or you will take responsibility for the goods.
If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, remember that you are only responsible for reducing the value of the goods if the goods were used for other purposes than to identify the nature, characteristics and performance of these goods. Therefore, it is noted that during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal, you have the right to use the product to the extent necessary for the verification of the item (to the extent that it could have been done before the purchase of the item at the normal store). By exercising your right of withdrawal, you are responsible for the use of a product that goes beyond what is intended for the purpose of the examination of the product, for the use of a product within a period of withdrawal which is incompatible with the principle of good faith, as well as for the reduction in the value, quality and safety of the product.
Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014, Paragraph 22 of the Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts provides that the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if
* The price of the product or service depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which cannot be controlled by the seller or service provider and which may arise within the period of the right of withdrawal;
* The product is manufactured according to the consumer or if the product is clearly personalised;
* perishable or soon expired;
* The consumer has opened a package for goods which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons (for goods such as an el.toothed brush, epilator, el.b razor, beard/hair exiles, el.hair cutting machine, hair straighters, underwear, stockings and butt pants, perfume, earworms audio headsets and other similar articles,);
* The product has been irreversibly mixed with other cases after delivery;
* The consumer has opened an audio recording or video recording or a computer program packaging;
* A contract for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a durable medium, where the supply of digital content has been initiated with the consumer's prior explicit consent and a declaration of the loss of the right of withdrawal;
Risk and ownership
In the case of purchased goods, responsibility shall be transferred to you at the time of delivery of the goods and, after that time, we shall not assume any responsibility for damaging, losing or destroying the goods, unless the goods have already been delivered in a damaged way or have been wrongly or incorrectly supplied. In this case, please contact us immediately by e-mail in the email@example.com, describing the damage to the item and adding a picture of the item. If the goods have been delivered by courier, please check the package in the presence of the courier. If it is corrupted you have the right not to accept the order.